Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend.

What a great weekend, we started off Friday night going to the Ethnic festival..that was yummy! Greek food is soo good. The night ended at the Anchor Boat Club with My dad..he just cracks me up..sometimes I wonder where he comes up with the things he does! Saturday we hung around the pool at my moms and got a nice tan and later than night Andy, Missy and I went over to Cassie's for a gathering she had. It was fun..its always nice to hang out with people...but when your hanging out with your family its even better...its so weird how almost everyone has a kid now...but ME! Sunday everyone was over at my moms in the pool...I sure did get alot of Sun this weekend..yay! We grilled out and had some yummy cheeseburgers. Today Andy is walking in the parade for the carpenters union so being the great girlfriend that I am..I will find myself a place on the street and watch him. My gram is having people over today too so that's where I will end up..EATING MORE....i prolly gained 5 lbs this weekend...starting tomorrow I am going to the gym and getting this body under control...I cant be looking all fat for Tampa!!!! Now your prolly wondering what I'm talking about Tampa for?? Lets just say I always knew I would live on a beach someday.... ;)
Talk to you 2morro! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
PS. Congrats to Linds on selling her house!!

3 comments:

vanessa said...

Live in Tampa???

THE BIGGEST C said...

We are glad you guys could make it!!

Lindsey said...

You need a new post