Sunday, September 21, 2008

Its been awhile!

Sorry!! Somehow I am always busy but I feel like I dont do anything?! How does that work out?
Well Tampa is now out of the question...I was plannin on moving there in March, but then decided that its way to far away. My mom left for Key West yesterday..I wish I was there with her so bad!! We are going next year with my Uncle Bobby and Aunt Lori so that will be fun but its a year away :( Andy was up in Pekin for the week at school for the carpenters union..he got back on Friday.. thank god bc I was bored without him! Last night Missy, Dustin, Mandy, Andy and I had a BBQ @ Mandys house...that girl LOVES to cook..and shes pretty good at it too :) Addalyn was there too..I cant get over how big she is getting!! Well I have to get goin to the gym I have been quite the slacker there also..hopefully I will get more dedicated this week!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow finally a new post. Glad to hear you are not moving. You should just enjoy where you are:):)

THE BIGGEST C said...

HOME SWEET HOME!! YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!!